Well, it’s been quite some time since I wrote last. Here’s a quick little update:
- I’m going to be studying abroad in Copenhagen, Denmark for the Fall Semester of 2008! Very excited about that!
- On February 14, I rear-ended someone’s car. Everyone was fine, and the person I hit had less damage than I did. Thanks to Geico, we were able to get our car fixed at a minimal cost. I will never drive pissed again. That was my first (and hopefully, last) accident caused out of negligence on my part. For a few days afterward I was quite upset, but things are going back to normal so I’m happy!
- Got all of my hair chopped off. Well, I still have hair, but a lot less. I am going natural — no more relaxers for me — and so I had to get all of my relaxed ends cut off. So far, I’m loving the fact that my hair is low-maintenance. For the first time in my life, I don’t need to worry about the weather messing up my hair. It’s pretty much all wash and go! I’m going to let it grow back in its natural state. No more relaxers, ever again. Well, I won’t say ever, but I’m taking a LONG break from them. Thanks to my mom for propelling me to get my hair situated. I have the best mother ever!
- Planning a surprise party for my grandmother’s 80th birthday. We’re inviting relatives and some of her friends over. It should be a blast!!
- Chugging through the semester. Not looking forward to the 60+ pages of papers I have to write, but hey. Sure beats presentations…I guess…
- Hopelessly addicted to lonelygirl15.
That’s all for now. More later! 🙂